Listed below are 5 issues you might want to know in regards to the late nationwide publicity secretary for the Yoruba socio-cultural organisation, Afenifere, Yinka Odumakin.
The particular reason for Mr Odumakin’s dying shouldn’t be clear but however stories some media revealed he had lengthy battled diabetes and survived problems previously. and had been within the ICU of LASUTH for the previous one week after being transferred from IDH Yaba. The late activist and public analyst reportedly died in Lagos on Saturday morning.
Yinka Odumakin Profile
Yinka Odumakin’s biography is not obtainable but, however we have been capable of compile some superb info that can assist you recognize him higher.
• Yinka Odumakin was a public analyst, activist and politician. Till his dying on the third of April, 2021, he was the nationwide publicity secretary for the Yoruba socio-cultural organisation, Afenifere.
• He performed an important function within the Nationwide Democratic Coalition (NADECO) that fought Normal Sani Abacha’s regime after the annulment of the June 12, 1993 election.
• Odumakin’s official age is not obtainable, however some media sources revealed he died on the age of 59.
• He was married to Dr. Josephine Obiajulu Odumakin, a well-liked girls’s rights activist and president of the human rights teams, Girls Come up for Change Initiative and the Marketing campaign for Democracy. The union is blessed with youngsters.
• The late Afenifere spokesman died on the third of April, 2021 in Lagos. The household is but to launch an official assertion concerning the reason for his dying, however SaharaReporters reported that he died attributable to problems from COVID-19.