Listed here are 5 issues you could know in regards to the late Kiambaa Member of Parliament, Paul Koinange. In accordance with stories, the MP died on the 31st of March, 2021 of COVID-19 problems on the Nairobi Hospital. Till his dying, he served because the Chairperson of the Nationwide Meeting Administration and Safety Committee.
Paul Koinange Profile
• Paul Koinange’s official date of delivery is not recognized, however some on-line sources revealed he was in his late 60s.
• He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Anthropology & Political Science from Tarkio Faculty, USA and a Grasp of Arts in Worldwide Regulation from the College of Worldwide Research, Athens, Ohio, USA.
• Hon. Koinange was elected as a Member of Parliament representing Kiambaa Constituency in 2013. He was till his dying, the Chairperson of the Nationwide Meeting Administration and Safety Committee.
• He’s survived by his spouse, youngsters and prolonged kinfolk.
• Paul Koinange reportedly died on Wednesday morning after battling COVID-19.